Towards Zero Waste
We keep waste minimal. Here's how:
1) We prefer to work with small batch makers of like mind to reduce waste in our supply chain.
2) We're working with a handful of remaining suppliers to phase out any plastic packaging around the items they send to us.
3) We don't use any plastic packaging. Our carry bags for local delivery are 100% compostable, made with paper sourced from ethical and sustainable sources. We package smaller items in tissue paper made from recycled paper pulp.
4) We use 100% compostable, biodegradable mailers for our online orders.
5) Our business cards, gift cards and other flyers are printed on recycled t-shirt fabric.
6) We choose natural fabrics over synthetic fabrics.
7) Our REPAIR SERVICE is available for anything purchased at Staple Store, regardless how long you've owned it.
We're always looking for ways we can be kinder, more useful & more inspiring. Let us know if you have any suggestions!